Gato Model Page Downloads: NOA-Sail Drawings by Mike Keating
These drawings by Mike were made with AutoCAD Ver.10 so they are available in *.dwg-format. For those who do not own
this program the drawings are also available as an Adobe Acrobat file (*.pdf).
Using these plans, please make sure that your plotter settings are correct. The drawings are free to anyone in the hobby so there are no guarantees. For any questions feel free to ask
He also has the drawings in *.dfx-format.
AutoCAD Plotter Settings:
1) Plotting units are: 1 unit = 1"
2) To plot a 1:32 (3/8"=1') drawing, scale plot to .03125=1
3) To plot a 1:48 (1/4"=1') drawing, scale plot to .0208333=1
4) To plot a 1:72 (1/6"=1') drawing, scale plot to .0138888=1
5) To plot a 1:96 (1/8"=1') drawing, scale plot to .0104166=1
All drawings include a control measurement.Please control and fine-tune your plotter if the control measurement does not appear in correct size. A standard printer
will plot 1:96 scale.
Printing the *.pdf-file please make sure that all auto-shrink settings are disabled.